Create an account
SAA Members may register and login to view and share recovery materials for members only. Group representatives may list their meeting(s) on this website by creating a group account, which can also be used to share other information on behalf of the group.
- The Name you enter may be displayed on anything you share. For a personal account use your first name and optional initials or region, for example:
John S (Oxford). For a group account use the group name, for example:
Charing Cross Solutions Group
- The Username you choose is for logging in, for example
- Choose a Password that is difficult for others to guess but easy for you to remember.
- Email Address
- Each account requires a unique email Address for administration - you can choose later whether to share it with others. Representatives may use a third party to create a group email account.
- Tick Captcha to prove you are a human and not an internet robot. No personal information is disclosed to any third party.
- Type of account
- Select the Type of account depending on whether you intend to use this account for personal access and submissions, or to register an account as a group representative on behalf of a new SAA group.
- About Me
- In About Me please let us know a little about your interest in SAA, to confirm your eligibility for membership.