Members may contribute financially to the work of the SAA UK Intergroup by bank transfer, online, or at any branch of the Co-operative bank. According to our traditions we are only able to accept donations from group members.
If you are donating on behalf of your group it is possible to identify your group when you make a transfer by BACS. It is not possible to identify your group if you pay by cash or cheque at any branch of the Cooperative bank, however you can still do so if you would prefer.
account name: UK SAA Intergroup
account no: 65730111
sort code: 08-92-99
The Intergroup is directly responsible to SAA groups in the UK that are registered with it, to help them carry their message of recovery through the twelve steps and twelve traditions of SAA. Currently this work includes:
- Maintaining this website including lists of meetings, events and other SAA recovery resources
- Providing a telephone service to help sex addicts find a suitable SAA meeting
- Creating and publishing leaflets and other literature
- Providing public information about SAA in the UK to health professions, the media, and others
- Running open days for recovering sex addicts and their partners
- Representing SAA In the UK at the International Service Organisation of SAA
- Providing a transparent channel for donations made under our seventh tradition
The Intergroup donates any money not required for the services listed above to the International Service Organization of Sex Addicts Anonymous, which provides services to groups around the world and with which most SAA groups and the Intergroup itself are registered. In addition to supporting UK meetings by donating via the Intergroup, members may also donate directly to the ISO, particularly with personal regular donations by joining ISO Lifeline Partners.